The Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library will be presenting its monthly staff development workshop next week. Here is the information:
- What: Staff Development workshop on “library ethics”
- When: Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- Time: 2:00 pm.
- Where: HSEB 5100-C
- Who: Dr. Jean Preer, Professor of Library and Information Science at the School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN. Degrees: Ph.D., George Washington University, 1980; J.D., George Washington University, 1974 .
- How: her presentation will be via the polycom setup in the 5100-C classroom.
- Additional information: Dr. Preer is the author of the book Library Ethics, published in 2008 by Libraries Unlimited. Also (full disclosure here), she was this author’s Collection Development class instructor in library school.
Questions? Post a comment or contact Todd Vandenbark, Web Services Librarian.