The Fall 2011 issue of eSynapse, the newsletter of the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, is now available online.
Issue highlights include:
- From the Director — New Beginnings
- Library Champion — Don Blumenthal
- Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Eccles Library — Part II
- Introducing . . . Amy Honisett
- Research Support for You via RISe
- Tablets and eReaders Available for Checkout
- Cool Tools: Wiggio
- Meet Our Experts!
- Workshop Registration System Has a New Look!
- Need help? Contact our Reference Team
- What’s New with STAT!Ref
- Save the Date!
eSynapse is published using open source software. The Open Journal Systems is a complete online journal management and publishing package that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research. OJS assists with every stage of the publishing process, from submissions through online publication and indexing.