Do you serve pre-med, nursing, or health sciences students? Do you have faculty or students asking for help on how to identify the latest research on a given health topic? Need a refresher on PubMed so you can effectively aid your users with their literature searching? Then join us on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. MDT (11:00 a.m. Central) for a one-hour online session presented by Rebecca Brown, a trainer for the National Library of Medicine Training Center, Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library. Rebecca will discuss how to keep current with changes in PubMed, tips on how to use many of PubMed’s special features, explain and explore PubMed’s controlled vocabulary (MeSH), and more! Also learn whom you can contact to get help when you are stumped with a search.
Here are the details:
- “Refresh and Extend Your Health Literature Search Skills to Better Support your Users: PubMed Update” webinar
- Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
- Time: 10:00 a.m. MDT (11:00 a.m. Central)
- Presenter: Rebecca Brown, National Library of Medicine Training Center
- Be sure to read the equipment requirements and login information prior to the start of the webinar.
- Questions? Contact Todd Vandenbark, Web Services Librarian, Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, 801-581-5263, email: