In August 2012 the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library initiated a site license for Unbound Medicine’s uCentral. uCentral brings together clinical references and journal literature where you need it – on your smartphone, tablet, and on the web.
The University of Utah’s subscription to uCentral gives you access to:
Trusted Clinical References
- Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
Literature Support for Evidence-Based Practice
- Unbound MEDLINE
- Links to full-text articles that are available via University of Utah journal subscriptions
- Clinical Search provides a filtered search of the MEDLINE database so you can choose to see only results having to do with therapy, diagnosis, etiology or prognosis
Grapherence – A Visual Journal Exploration Tool
- Interactive search capability that visually represents the influence and interrelationships of journal articles
uCentral is available to all University of Utah faculty, staff and students via the web without registration. You may also register for a free personal uCentral account that allows you to personalize the interface and download content onto your mobile device.
For more information about accessing and using uCentral contact Christy Jarvis; 801-581-3031.