In the spring of 2013, the Spencer S. Eccles Library conducted a faculty survey related to public services. This blog post and others will outline the faculty responses and address the concerns raised.
You asked, we answered!
Read more about this survey and the results!
- Post 1: Introduction and Background of Faculty Surveyed
- Post 2: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Services
- Post 3: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Databases and Full Text Resources
- Post 4: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Finding and Managing Information
- Post 5: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Preferred Contact Methods
- Post 6: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Support and Collaboration
Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Finding and Managing Information
- Do you believe the library provides enough support for you to confidently search the previously mentioned databases and resources?
a. If no, how we could be of further assistance?
Let’s address those suggestions, questions, and comments from 1a and 1b.