In the spring of 2013, the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library conducted a faculty survey related to public services. The survey was sent to the faculty in the College of Nursing, College of Health, College of Pharmacy, School of Dentistry, and School of Medicine. This blog post and others will outline the faculty responses and address the concerns raised.
You asked, we answered!
Read more about this survey and the results!
- Post 1: Introduction and Background of Faculty Surveyed
- Post 2: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Services
- Post 3: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Databases and Full Text Resources
- Post 4: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Finding and Managing Information
- Post 5: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Preferred Contact Methods
- Post 6: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Support and Collaboration
Background on Faculty Surveyed
Faculty identified being from a wide variety of departments, and serving diverse roles therein.
- What role describes you?
*Other- administrator, adviser, community outreach, director, editor, and repairman