In the spring of 2013, the Spencer S. Eccles Library conducted a faculty survey related to public services. This blog post and others will outline the faculty responses and address the concerns raised.
You asked, we answered!
Read more about this survey and the results!
- Post 1: Introduction and Background of Faculty Surveyed
- Post 2: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Services
- Post 3: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Databases and Full Text Resources
- Post 4: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Finding and Managing Information
- Post 5: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Preferred Contact Methods
- Post 6: Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Support and Collaboration
Eccles Library Usage by Faculty- Support and Collaboration
*Did you know we have full text for the majority of the journals faculty mentioned in the free-text fields of this survey? For those few journals that we don’t have full-text for, faculty can easily request articles through Interlibrary Loan.