You may wish to turn off background color and change font color for printing:
- In Netscape 4.0: Click on the Edit Menu and select Preferences.
- In the Preferences Window, click on the tab labeled Colors.
- Make sure that the color for Text is set to black and the background color is set to white
- Check the box that says "Always use my colors, overriding document." (You can return to the original appearance by deselecting this box).
- Click OK to apply the changes on your screen.
- Proceed with printing.
The selection you make will apply to all backgrounds and font colors displayed within your Netscape screens until you deselect the override settings.
Back to start of Nurse-Midwifery Curriculum
Go to start of Module 2