The Spring 2011 issue of eSynapse, the newsletter of the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, is available online.
Issue highlights include:
- From the Director: Bringing Context Back Into the Library
- Kirtly Parker Jones – Library Champion
- Introducing . . . Abby L. Adamczyk
- QR Codes in Use Around the Library!
- Cool Tools: Web 2.0 Polling Services
- Regional Medical Library Distance Education
- NEJM – Back Files Now Available
- MeSH Is 50 Years Old
- Workshops @ the Library
eSynapse is published using open source software. The Open Journal Systems is a complete online journal management and publishing package that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research. OJS assists with every stage of the publishing process, from submissions through online publication and indexing.