Get your own health care Oscar by participating in our video contest sponsored by the University of Utah’s Health Literacy Interest Group.
1. Register a team by March 4th.
Email Erica Lake: email@example.com
2. Create a 30-second to 1-minute public service announcement.
Choose any health literacy issue, such as:
- Failure to take medications correctly
- Overuse of the emergency room
- Medical diagnoses being made at later stages
3. Submit your video to Erica Lake by March 25th.
Contest winners will have their PSA aired on a local TV station, featured on Dr. Vivian Lee’s blog, and promoted on university websites and social media outlets. All participants will be entered into a drawing for a new Kindle.
Contact Erica Lake for more information
firstname.lastname@example.org :: 801-581-4685