The Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library and the Health Sciences Student Council (HSSC) welcome you to an informational session.
March 20, 2013 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm in the Health Sciences Education Building (HSEB), room 3515 B.
We will enjoy light refreshments and learn:
- What is the difference between sex and gender?
- How do sex and gender affect health?
- Why is it important to include sex and gender differences in research?
- Where can I find more information and resources?
- What is the Office of Research on Women’s Health?
Questions? Contact Amy Honisett at email@example.com or 801-587-9246