Don’t worry! You can still see the video here: http://bit.ly/WJ3S9h
Access the handouts and the slides here: http://bit.ly/11HIgJo
The session covered:
- What is the difference between sex and gender?
- How do sex and gender affect health?
- Why is it important to include sex and gender differences in research?
- Where can I find more information and resources?
- What is the Office of Research on Women’s Health?
You can find more resources in this guide: http://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/sexandgender