Why create a personal account with tools provided by Eccles Library?
Look what you can do in ClinicalKey with your personal account:
* Access PDFs
* Presentation Maker – select images to create fast presentations. Instructions to create presentations.
* Save content (from either search or browse results)
* Patient Education materials
* Free CME credits
* Install mobile app for ClinicalKey (requires WiFi)
* Install mobile app for First Consult on your iPad/iPhone. Instructions.
Register and create your personal account (upper right corner of screen) in ClinicalKey.
A personal account is not required to access ClinicalKey content from the University Network. (When off campus, log in with uNID.) But the benefits listed above are accessed only with a personal account created in ClinicalKey provided by the library.