Downloading the DynaMed app is easy!
- Download the app from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Access DynaMed from the Library’s home page.
- Click on Mobile at the top of the screen in the blue bar (see screenshot):
- When prompted, enter your university email address. An authentication key will be emailed to you. Check your email for a message from email@example.com. The subject line of the email will say “Instructions and Authentication – EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Apps”.
- Open the email from your mobile device.
- Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the app.
Note: after 48 hours, users will need to request a new authentication key.
- The device should be ready to go!