The Eccles Library is pleased to announce that Embase will soon join the growing list of online resources available to University of Utah faculty, staff, and students.
With extensive international journal and conference coverage, Embase is a key resource for generating systemic reviews, supporting effective evidence-based medicine and drug and medical device tracking. Embase includes over 25 million citations from 8,400 journals and offers particularly strong coverage of European literature and titles in the area of drugs, pharmacology, and toxicology.
Why use Embase?
- For thorough preparation of systematic reviews
- To complement your Medline searches
- For guided Emtree subject searching (including MeSH)
- For basic natural language searching
- For drug/pharmacy topics including pharmacovigilance and adverse effects
- To find recent articles, conference papers, and EU journals
- For extensive search limiting options
Embase access is right around the corner! It will be here before you know it! Contact the Library for additional information or to request assistance in using Embase.