Join us in Imaging the Future of Health at the Fall Innovation Open House, hosted by Eccles Health Sciences Library, Imagine Perfect Care, and the Faculty Touchdown Space on Friday, October 13, 2017, 11am-3pm.
At the Eccles Library, we’re showcasing different technologies and resources available to students, staff, faculty, and community members.
Some highlights include:
- New virtual reality equipment
- THE Studio – Our comprehensive space used to create multimedia educational videos, podcasts, and other learning tools.
- Anatomage Table – Visualize and interact with a highly accurate human anatomy in digital 3D.
- 3D Printer – The Gary L. Crocker Innovation & Design Lab offers fabrication equipment and tools to aid innovators in the creation of medical devices and prototypes.
- Pick Your Poison – This exhibition explores some of the factors that have shaped the changing definition of some of our most potent drugs, from medical miracle to social menace.
- “Thank a Librarian” – October is National Medical Librarians Month. Share what you love most about medical librarians and libraries.
Can’t make this Open House? The Eccles Library will be hosting another Halloween-themed Open House on Tuesday, October 31. Stay tuned for more information.