There are a few updates to the Anatomage Table in the Eccles Health Sciences Library that I’m excited to share. The Anatomage Table is a digital cadaver experience for students learning anatomy. It is located near the front desk on the main level of the Eccles Library. On Monday, a new Table 6.0 software was installed and is the “most significant update yet.” It features:
- Enhanced anatomical accuracy
- Improved user interface
- More detailed regional contents
- A new digital cadaver (Caucasian Female)
- Hundreds of new clinical and histology cases
If you have not used the Anatomage Table before or for quite some time, I highly encourage you to stop by and give it a try. You can preview an update in this 2 minute video. More videos, documentation, and resources for the table can be found on the Anatomage Page LibGuide on our website. Someone at the front desk or myself would also be happy to assist you with the table but you are also welcome to just drop by and try it on your own.
To learn more about the Table 6.0 software update, I invite you to attend an upcoming webinar by Anatomage. I’ve listed them below and all are free and open for anyone to join so please feel free to forward to others who may be interested. You are welcome to access sessions from your personal computer. The library will be hosting August 24th webinar at the Eccles Library, Room 209 at 11am, so feel free to join so we can discuss the update and possible uses after viewing together.
- Friday, August 17th at 7am MST
- Meeting Link: https://global.com/join/303827541
- Phone Number: +1 (872) 240-3212
- Access Code: 303-827-541
- Tuesday, August 21st at 3pm MST
- Meeting Link: https://global.com/join/724820429
- Phone Number: +1 (224) 501-3412
- Access Code: 724-820-429
- Friday, August 24th at 11am MST – Hosted at EHSL 209
- Meeting Link: https://global.com/join/234599061
- Phone Number: +1 (408) 650-3123
- Access Code: 234-599-061
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for specific questions about the table or the update. Reservations available upon request.