Join us in Informing, Connecting and Discovering at the Fall Open House, hosted during President Ruth Watkin’s inauguration week at the Eccles Health Sciences Library.
Eccles Health Sciences Library OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, September 19th from 12 – 3 PM
We’ll be showcasing technologies and resources available to students, staff, faculty, and community members. Highlights include:
- Opening of Utah Women in Medicine Exhibit.
- World premiere of Eccles Health Sciences Library introduction video.
- New virtual reality spaces and equipment.
- THE Studio – a comprehensive space with new features used to create multimedia educational videos, podcasts, and other learning tools – with higher quality camera and equipment.
- Anatomage Table – Visualize and interact with a highly accurate human anatomy in digital 3D with an update that includes improved user interaction and an added human body.
- 3D Printer – The Gary L. Crocker Innovation & Design Lab offers fabrication equipment and tools to aid innovators in the creation of medical devices and prototypes.
Food, drinks, stickers and more will be available – see you there!