Commencing Monday, May 18, 2020: The Eccles Health Sciences Library is open 24/7 to Health Sciences Students with Card Access
- Access is through the main level west entrance only.
Exit through any door.
- Only the Main and Upper Levels are open.
The Lower Level is Closed, including bathrooms and study rooms
- Custodial Crews will thoroughly clean this building once per day.
Please clean any areas you use.
Guidelines For Your Safety:
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from everyone.
- Wear a face covering/mask.
- Use cleaning wipes and hand sanitizer provided.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
In an abundance of caution, and for your safety, some services will not be available.
The Library is still Online and Here to Help!
Live Help Available
Monday – Friday, 9AM – 7PM (No Chat Service Monday, May June 25th. Memorial Day)