Spencer S. Eccles Library librarians and staff are here to help…
We’re ready to meet the ever changing needs of…
Have a question about…
- EndNote Library?
- Transitioning to Online Teaching?
We can help identify educational resources for use in your virtual classroom.
- Need the latest studies on ventilator use during a pandemic?
- Are you a nurse educator, but now you’ll be monitoring patients in the ICU?
Get a refresher on critical care medicine.
- Interested in how 3D printing are helping frontline healthcare workers?
- Help with PubMed’s new look?
Get walk-through assistance.
How to Reach Us…
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: library.med.utah.edu/ask (Monday-Friday 9AM – 7PM. No Chat Service Monday, May June 25th. Memorial Day)
- Text: 801-903-2182
- Phone: 801-581-5534
- See the latest STATUS UPDATES regarding the library during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Library’s Level Orange Guidelines
- For Remote Access: Stay connected to our resources off-campus
- Self Guided Help https://library.med.utah.edu/help/