Podcasting is now even easier in THE Studio!
New upgrades for 2021 mean you can start a podcast easier than ever with the help of the Tree of Hippocrates Education Studio! The new Podcast Suite features four microphones and an easy-to-use RØDECaster Pro to record up to four guests at once. The RØDECaster Pro is also equipped with Bluetooth making it a breeze to connect your phone, tablet, or laptop to record podcast guests through phone calls, Zoom, Skype, and more!
Reserve THE Studio
THE Studio is open on a reservation-only basis for one guest at a time. THE Studio is available for reservations Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Schedule a reservation with THE Studio here: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/ehsltech/thestudio
Learn How-To Use the Podcast Suite
With the new Podcasting Suite, podcasts, interviews, and voice recordings are easier than ever to create! Read the “quick start guide” to get going immediately on recording. Learn more about the additional features available with the “RØDECaster Pro Detailed Instructions”. Not sure how to structure your podcast? Our “How to Write a Podcast Script” guide can get you organized.
New Features & Equipment Upgrades
- RØDECaster Pro
- Record four in-person guests
- Connect phone, tablet, or computer via Bluetooth for remote guests
- Record all inputs into one audio file
- Easily transfer and share your podcast after recording
- Four studio-grade microphones
- Four studio-grade headphones
- Dedicated podcasting station
- Seating for four
- Large table for equipment and a laptop