Join us for Past, Present & Future 50th Anniversary Open House event.
Eccles Health Sciences Library 50th Anniversary OPEN HOUSE event
Wednesday, October 6th 11 am – 1 pm
Come celebrate with us as we celebrate the library’s 50th Anniversary and showcase technologies and resources available to YOU – students, staff, faculty, and community members. Highlights include:
- Newly acquired books, zines, comics and more in our Browsing Collection
- Our integrated library service in the EPIC hospital software
- New virtual reality medical simulation software including Oxford Medical Simulations and Embodied Labs
- 3D printed anatomical models
- Seeds and growing equipment from the seed library
- Research and scholarly publishing help
There will be treats, swag and the first 50 people in attendance will receive a house plant. Masks will be required at this event. You can check out some of our services already via our YouTube page and we’ll be releasing another video every week leading up to the event. We hope to see you there!
Transformative experiences made possible by virtual reality (VR) technology allow faculty and community members to understand what aging seniors are going through in a way that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
Clinical Experience on Demand. Experience VR Simulation for yourself.