For all questions, library staff members are immediately available via chat Monday-Friday, 7 am – 6 pm.
- Off-campus access to databases, e-journals, and e-books can be accessed by connecting to a proxy. Instructions on how to use that are found here: https://library.med.utah.edu/ed/remoteaccess.php
Can I borrow a book, journal, and or article?
- Interlibrary Loan services will continue uninterrupted for materials. If you have questions, please contact Alison or Mikio at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding interlibrary loan and document delivery.
Where can I print?
- Our printer is self-service through UPrint Anywhere, and is only accessible to health sciences students and select faculty with Ucard access to the library. If you have having printer trouble, contact Managed Print Services at 801-581-5013.
Can I reserve a study room?
- Due to COVID-19, we ask everyone to please keep study room occupancy low and to keep masks on if you are not vaccinated.
- Study rooms can be reserved, however when there is no reservation study rooms are first come, first served.
- Click here to request a room reservation
- Please chat or email us with any questions: email@example.com
IT Support & Software Assistance
- https://library.med.utah.edu/helpdesk or visit EHSEB 3100, Monday through Friday, 7am to 6pm.
How can I return library books/DVDs & technology while you are closed?
- For Marriott Library materials obtained from the Union, you may return the laptop/hotspot to the University Union Services Desk Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm. If you have graduated or have left the area, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label to you via email so that you can package and return the items. Please email Marriott Library Shipping and Receiving Coordinator so that he can coordinate the label and get you some information about the return process.
- For Eccles Health Sciences Library books you are welcome to use our book drops located outside on the lower level facing the parking lot, or the main level just to the right of the main entrance doors. Technology items we ask that you please them to a staff member during our open hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). If you must return them after hours, please use the return baskets located inside the library. If you have left the state and are not returning to campus, please let the library know and we will work out a way for you to return them.
How can I get a hold removed from my account while you are closed?
- The library team is available and will work with you to resolve any outstanding issues on your account.