- This event has passed.
Eccles Health Sciences Library OPEN HOUSE Fall 2019
September 18 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm MDT
Wednesday, September 18th from 12 – 3 PM
We’ll be showcasing technologies and resources available to students, staff, faculty, and community members. Highlights include:
- New virtual reality spaces and equipment
- Newly acquired artifacts from our history of medicine collection
- THE Studio – a comprehensive space with new features used to create multimedia educational videos, podcasts, and other learning tools – with higher quality camera and equipment.
- Anatomage Table – Visualize and interact with a highly accurate human anatomy in digital 3D with an update that includes improved user interaction and an added human body.
- Research and scholarly publishing help- including ORCID ID creation/management and open access help.
There will be food, research help, and more – we’ll see you there!