We are always busy in the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, and this fall is no exception! Check out the list of upcoming events, and join us for as many as you can! For more information, check our blog regularly.
- Aug 31 – Dec 14, Chair Massages*, 10:00am-2:00pm – Main Level, $15 for 15 min
- Aug 31 – Dec 14, Free Yoga, 12:00-1:00pm, EHSL Garden Level
*not available September 28
- July 26 – Sept 2, Library Hours, Upper Level. Exhibit: “And there’s the humor of it” – Shakespeare and the Four Humors
- Sept 7, 11:30AM-1:30pm, Portrait Gallery, Main Level. Hands-On: Technology Petting Zoo
- Sept 12 – Oct 31 Library Hours, Upper Level. Exhibit: Discover Utah Genomics exhibit on loan from the Natural History Museum of Utah
- Sept 14, 12:00-1:00pm, Garden Level. Presentation: Art Aloud! – Spoken word art café. Relax in a casual atmosphere. Enjoy refreshments. Sign up for a place at the mic.
- Thursdays, Sept 15-Dec 15, 12:00pm, Garden Level. Community Read: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Sept 16, 11:00AM-1:00pm, All Levels. Open House: Discover the New Spaces and Services available at the Library
- Sept 27, 12:00-1:00pm, Garden Level. Substance-Related and Addiction Disorder Therapy and Management eBook Launch and Celebration
- Oct 3 – Mon, Oct 31, Library Hours, Art Gallery, Main Level. Art Gallery: The Paintings of Dr. Virgil Parker
- Oct 3 – Mon, Oct 31, Library Hours, All Levels. Exhibit: Eccles Library Faculty Posters and Projects
- Nov 8 – Dec 15, Library Hours, Upper Level and Main Level. Art Exhibition: Layers of Medicine Student Artwork
- Nov 14, 8:00am-5:00pm, S. J. Quinney College of Law. Conference: Research Reproducibility Conference. Sponsored by the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library and the Vice President for Research. Explore the program here and click here to register.
- Nov 15, 8:30am-12:00pm, HSEB 1730 (Health Sciences Focus); 1:30-5:00pm, EHSL Garden Level (Quantitative Focus). Workshop: Research Reproducibility Post-Conference Workshop. Sponsored by the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library and the Vice President for Research. Explore the program here and click here to register.
by: Joan Gregory, Associate Director for Information Resources and Facilities